“10 Star” Books
This page lists the books I’ve reviewed who have received 10 stars on this site. I will also link to their reviews and make a note of their genres.
A book has to be pretty perfect to get a 10 star rating from me. So if it’s on this page, it’s definitely worth your time.
1. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand (history, memoir, nonfiction)
2. A Thousand Splendid Suns, by Khaled Hosseini (fiction, history)
3. Danny, the Champion of the World, by Roald Dahl (children, fiction)
4. The Value Tales series, by Spencer and Anne Donegan Johnson (children, history, nonfiction, series & collections, young adult)
5. We the Living, by Ayn Rand (history, fiction)
6. Number the Stars, by Lois Lowry (children, fiction, history, young adult)
7. Where the Red Fern Grows, by Wilson Rawls (children, fiction, young adult)
8. The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, Book 1 (The Mysterious Howling,) by Maryrose Wood (children, young adult, fiction, fantasy, series & collections)
9. All the Truth That’s In Me, by Julie Berry